How can we help?
Just like you, the TLSS team is working remotely. Contact our TLSS One-stop window if you are unsure where to start, or would like to book a consultation with one of our Specialists.
- Tel: 613-562-5300
- Email: email@example.com
- Form: https://tlss.uottawa.ca/site/project-service-request-form
Our summer hours: Monday – Friday 8:45 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Need help to prepare your course for remote/online format?
You have reviewed the online resources and have other questions? Please, contact us to book a consultation at saea-tlss@uOttawa.ca.
Need help on Brightspace at anytime?
Types of support available from the TLSS
Community of Practice for Remote & Online Learning
Contact the Community of Practice for Remote & Online Learning – developed by the TLSS in collaboration with professors from across the university, across all Faculties to discuss special topics.
Special topics in remote or online learning:
- Tools & Technology
- Large groups & first year classes
- Accessibility & Equality
- Strategies for engagement and interactivity
- Labs and Field courses
- Assessments & Exams
Contact us for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Description: We are available to help professors develop online material with the application of an intentional instructional design process and the implementation of effective instructional methods or strategies.
- How? We offer Personalized consultations to discuss your course, student engagement, instructional design or strategies.
- Examples: Review your course syllabus, give feedback on learning outcomes, course design, evaluation strategies.
- Description: We develop resources, templates, and guides on the use of various technologies.
- How? We create and share resources on our website and within Virtual Campus (Brightspace)
- Examples: Templates, job aids, additional resources and other - available on this website